Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Holy Cow...


So yea... I think the time has come to get slightly terrified. Now at 20 weeks the pregnancy has kind of lost it's initial shock factor.. That is until Friday. Yes Friday we find out if that mass of cells developed into a little boy or a little girl. While I am super excited to find out, it is also somewhat terrifying... Well not really terrifying, but still.. This will be one of the final steps in making everything seem real! Hopefully this will also be the push we need to start getting everything ready... We've been putting off... I mean, waiting, to find out what we were having before we started working on the nursery... So I guess that excuse will also now be gone. I am excited though to be able to get it all done. We have a lot of cool ideas for either situation so it will be fun!

Meg nor I have a preference as to what we have... Healthy preferably! But I think it's funny how our families have the different opinions of what they think it will be. It became rather apparent that your family will think it's going to be a little you... My family for the most part keeps saying a little boy... Megs' says a girl.. It's all perspective. There are a ton of little boys being born right now so... He'll either have a lot of friends to get into mischief with.. Or, I'll have a lot of guns to start cleaning...

Friday hear the news here first!


No comments:

Post a Comment